Golf de Chantaco
Since 1928, generations of golfers share their passion in this legendary course steeped in history, and one of the most emblematic clubs of French golf, located in the heart of the Basque-French coast.
The 18-hole course designed by Harry Colt is an excellent test of precision and strategy, offering enjoyable games to players of all levels.
Open all year round to its members and visitors, Golf de Chantaco offers many benefits to all golfers:
- Training areas: the Chantaco Golf has a practice with 4 covered positions and 15 outdoor positions, as well as a putting green and two chipping areas.
- Pro-shop: discover our exclusive "Chantaco" range of textile products and golf accessories.
- Catering: the restaurant is located in the magnificent Club House where its large living room with arched windows take you back to the Belle Epoque.
- Caddy-Master and dressing rooms.
- Buggy Rental and electric trolleys.
- Kindergarten (children must be supervised by an adult).